This system injects common-mode high-frequency signals into the external connection port of the device under test to evaluate its resistance to interference from incoming currents, and complies with EN, CISPR, and other national standards of each country.
Calibration is available for each CDN. As an option, automatic malfunction determination by controlling a digital oscilloscope or audio analyzer is available.
System proposals including injection devices such as CDNs and EM clamps that match the customer’s products realize one-step total system implementation.
Drivers for signal generators, power meters, electric field monitors, etc. from various manufacturers are supported as standard. We also accept system upgrades and upgrades utilizing existing hardware.
- Wide range of CDN lineup supports from handheld devices to high-power devices.
- Flexible system construction is possible due to standard support for hardware from various manufacturers.
- RF switch matrix designed specifically for the number of power amplifiers, directional couplers, etc.
- In addition to the IEC 61000-4-6 standard, system proposals that comply with the IEC 60945 standard are also available.
- Newly developed algorithms enable faster input power feedback
EN 55024, CISPR24 (CISPR35), IEC/EN 61000-4-3