A system that picks up noise components radiated from power lines and control/signal lines of a device under test in space with an absorbing clamp and measures them as power values.
This system picks up electromagnetic noise components radiated from power supply lines and control/signal lines of the device under test and measures them as power values, complying with EN, CISPR, VCCI, Electrical Safety Law and other standards of each country.
The clamp traveling table can be ordered as an automatic traveling system controlled by GP-IB, or as a low-cost manual traveling table. In addition to the automatic measurement mode, a manual measurement mode is also available.
EMI receivers and spectrum analyzers from various manufacturers are supported as standard, and a wide range of related accessories such as EMI clamps and auxiliary clamps are available. We also offer system setup and upgrade services utilizing existing hardware.
- Compliant with EN, CISPR, FCC, VCCI, Electrical Safety Law, etc.
- Enables measurements in compliance with CISPR14, EN55013, and the Electrical Safety Law.
- Combination of spectrum analyzer and EMI receiver enables higher speed and sophistication.
- Flexible system construction is possible due to standard support for hardware from various manufacturers.
- Automatic identification of user level improves safety and reliability in use.
- Clamping and traveling device can be either automatic or manual.
Complies with EN, CISPR, FCC, VCCI, Electrical Safety Law