The Automotive Electronics Emissions Measurement System consists of two systems: radiated emissions from 150 kHz to 2.5 GHz and conducted emissions from 150 kHz to 108 MHz.
The system is capable of performing these emission measurements quickly and at high speed, and is compliant with CISPR 25 as well as with the original standards of various automobile manufacturers.
The highly expandable software allows the creation of range files for each detailed frequency range for accurate frequency range and step measurements, and also allows for independent settings for each frequency range.
The EMI system is also compatible with CISPR 25 standards up to Class 5 for wide and narrow bandwidths.
- Software algorithms designed with specifications for various automobile manufacturers in mind.
- Use of the broadband time domain of the EMI receiver for higher speed and sophistication.
- Integrated radiated and conducted emission measurements.
- Various settings can be changed for each frequency range file.
- Create detailed frequency range files for precise frequency range and step measurements.
- Combination of EMI receiver and spectrum analyzer for high speed and accuracy.
- Files can be created for each EUT operating status.
- Flexible system construction is possible due to standard compatibility with hardware from various manufacturers.
- High dynamic range achieved by using a low-NF preamplifier
2004/104/EC, CISPR 12, CISPR 25, and other vehicle manufacturer test standards