This system directly captures the noise radiated from the device under test in the space with a receiving antenna and measures it as a field strength value, complying with EN, CISPR, FCC, VCCI, Electrical Safety Law, and other national standards of each country.
Starting with CISPR16-1-4:2007, test sites used for disturbance measurements above 1 GHz must be verified as suitable for the radiated electromagnetic measurement environment in the 1-18 GHz range.
Site VSWR measurements are a proposed method of characterizing sites for disturbance measurements above 1 GHz, measuring the anechoic characteristics in the test volume area of the EUT.
A transmitting antenna is placed in the test volume area as a pseudo-radiating source, and the deviation between the received level when radiated from the reference position and when the transmitting antenna is moved is recorded.
The software TEPTO-SVSWR allows users to save evaluation results, print and copy and paste graphs and lists.
With full hardware support, we can also provide system upgrades and upgrades utilizing existing hardware. In addition to system sales, we can also sell software only.
- Standard support for magnetic field emissions equivalent to ISO 11452-8 Level 1 to 4 (15Hz to 150kHz, max. 30 to 1000A/m).
- In addition to AC magnetic field testing, DC magnetic field testing (3000A/m) can be extended.
- Customized design to meet each automobile manufacturer’s standard and custom requirements.
- Coil size can be proposed according to product size and shape (Helmholtz coils are also available).
- Software only is also available